If you’re going to be in Spain and want to tour around, this article is for you. Not only will I provide a link to the Benalmadena Tourist Guide that has helpful information on what to do and where to eat while you’re there, but I’ll also show you the map of Benalmadena so that it’s easy for you to find your way around.
Map of Benalmadena
Benalmadena is a popular tourist destination on the Costa del Sol, in southern Spain. With its beautiful beaches, charming villages and interesting architecture, Benalmadena is perfect for a relaxing holiday. The town is well-connected by road and rail, making it easy to get around. The map below provides a guide to some of the attractions in and around Benalmadena.
Click on the images to see larger versions:
1) Plaza de España: This square is the heart of Benalmadena and features an ornate fountain dating back to the 18th century. There are also several restaurants and bars in the square.
2) Church of Santa Maria: This Gothic-style church is one of the highlights of Benalmadena and dates from the 13th century. It’s home to a impressive collection of artworks, including a statue of Santa Maria dating from the 16th century.
3) Cala de la Paloma: Located just outside of town, Cala de la Paloma is one of Benalmadena’s most popular beaches. It’s known for its white sand and stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea.
Benalmadena Tourist Guide – Map of Benalmadena Photo Gallery
Benalmadena is a Costa del Sol town located on the southern coast of the province of Malaga, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. It has a population of 51,910 (INE 2006). The town is known for its white sand beaches and beautiful coral reefs. The municipality also includes the vacation resort of Puerto de la Cruz and the villages of Albir and Arcos de la Frontera.
Benalmadena Tourist Guide – Map of Benalmadena:
Map of Benalmadena. Benalmadena is located in southern Spain on the Costa del Sol. It’s known for its white sand beaches and beautiful coral reefs. The municipality also includes the vacation resort of Puerto de la Cruz and the villages of Albir and Arcos de la Frontera.
Famous Benalmadena Attractions
Benalmadena is a popular tourist destination on the Costa del Sol. The city centre is located on a peninsula, and many of the attractions are close to the water.
The most famous attraction in Benalmadena is the Palace of the Governors. This 16th century palace was originally built as a summer residence by the Muslim rulers of Granada. It was later used by the Christian rulers of Andalusia before becoming a prison and military barracks. In 1994, it was opened to the public as a museum.
Another popular attraction in Benalmadena is the Islote de San Antonio (San Antonio Island). This small island can be reached by boat from the city centre, and is home to a number of interesting ruins.
The city also has a number of churches, including La Merced, which is one of Spain’s most important churches. There are also many busy squares in Benalmadena, including Plaza de la Constitución and Plaza de las Tendillas.
Hotels and Accommodations
If you’re looking for a good place to stay while in Benalmadena, the following are some of the more popular choices. All of the hotels and accommodations featured in this guide have been reviewed and rated by our editors.
The Benalmadena Plaza Hotel is a 4-star hotel located right on the seafront. Rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and a safe. There’s also an outdoor pool, a gym, and a spa on site. Prices start at around €130 per night.
The Hotel Marbella is another 4-star option located just outside of town. Rooms come with air conditioning, cable TV, and free WiFi. The hotel also has an outdoor pool, tennis courts, a health club, and spa services available for guests. Prices start at around €130 per night.
If you’re looking for something a little cheaper but still quality accommodation, try the Benalmadena Holiday Inn Express. This 3-star hotel offers rooms with air conditioning, cable TV, and free WiFi. It also has an outdoor pool and fitness centre on site as well as 24-hour reception.
Best Places to Eat in Spain
Benalmadena is a small town with a lot to offer tourists. The town has plenty of restaurants and cafes where visitors can enjoy a variety of different foods. Here are some of the best places to eat in Benalmadena.
1) La Tienda del Café: This cafe is located in the town center and serves up delicious coffee and pastries. It’s perfect for a morning coffee or snack.
2) La Fortuna: This restaurant is known for its seafood dishes, especially its paella. It’s open from morning until late night and offers great value for money.
3) El Gato Negro: This restaurant is known for its fresh seafood dishes, especially its calamari. It’s also open from morning until late night, making it the perfect place to refuel after a day out exploring the town.