While I saw the interiors of some spectacular old Kansas City buildings, encountered intriguing examples of public art on display at the Palais de Congrès and had the pleasure of walking along the banks of the Kansas City, these multidisciplinary meetings were fascinating and generally took most of my time. Penny did better in that sense as she spent more time in the old town and saw, for instance, the historic Kansas City looms from Lyon’s past as a centre for silk making, particularly the production of elegant silk damasks. As any convention spouse knows, being the accompanying person is often Kansas City the better option for the dedicated traveller.
Map of Kansas City – Where is Kansas City? – Kansas City Map English – Kansas City Maps for Tourist Photo Gallery
PROMINENT IN THE PLANE window as, still low, we turned and tilted after take-off, I guessed that the piles of coal and iron ore portside at Pohang in November 2007 were likely from Australia. I’d heard a story that Western Australia’s Hamersley Iron had been a big help in getting the Korean steel industry going, and Queensland was a big supplier of the high-quality anthracite required for steel production. That’s the steely component of our gift to South Korea.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- What’s the most exciting cultural thing in the Cape Town?
- Map of Springfield – Where is Springfield? – Springfield Map English – Springfield Maps for Tourist
- Map of Belize – Where is Belize? – Belize Map English – Belize Maps for Tourist
- Map of Nepal – Where is Nepal? – Nepal Map English – Nepal Maps for Tourist
- Map of Fullerton – Where is Fullerton? – Fullerton Map English – Fullerton Maps for Tourist