As the founder of a Corona travel guide, it’s my pleasure to have created this map of all the most important tourist attractions in Corona. This is a map that I often give to people who are visiting the area for the first time, and it helps them get around.
Map Of Corona
If you’re looking for a place to explore in Southern California, Corona is definitely worth a visit. While the city has its share of tourist attractions, it’s also home to plenty of charming neighborhoods and attractions that are sure to interest locals and visitors alike.
Here’s a guide to some of the most noteworthy places in Corona and what you can expect when visiting them.
1. The Old Town District – This district is home to some of Corona’s oldest buildings and attractions, including the Our Lady Queen of the Americas Cathedral and the Corona Theatre.
2. The Glendora Hills – Just minutes from the city center, this area offers stunning views of the surrounding valleys and mountains. There are plenty of hiking trails available, as well as several shopping areas and restaurants.
3. Knott’s Berry Farm – This family-owned attraction is well known for its roller coasters and other rides, but it’s also home to a farm where you can pet animals, buy produce, and enjoy picnic areas.
4. The Village at Irwindale – This massive development features dozens of stores, eateries, and other attractions spread out over several interconnected malls.
Map Of Corona’s Tourist Attractions Photo Gallery
Corona Today Hotels, Dining, Outdoors Activities
Corona is a tourist-friendly city with plenty of attractions to keep visitors entertained. Whether you’re looking for hotels, dining, or outdoors activities, Corona has something for everyone. Here are some of the most popular tourist attractions in Corona today:
1. The Corona Historical Museum is home to exhibits on the city’s history, including artwork and memorabilia from the Gold Rush era.
2. The Corona Playhouse is a state-of-the-art theater that offers performances by local and national theater groups.
3. The Corona Arboretum is a botanical garden with more than 2,000 varieties of plants, including roses and lilies.
4. The Crowne Plaza Coronado Hotel is located in the heart of the city and offers beautiful views of the river and mountains from its rooftop pool and terrace.
5. There are many places to eat in Corona, from casual cafes to more formal restaurants. Some of our favorite places to eat include La Casa Del Tacos, Mr. Submarine, and La Piazza del Tiramisu.
History of Corona
Corona is a small town in Riverside County, California, United States. It is located east of downtown Riverside and southeast of Lake Elsinore. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 5.4 square miles (13.1 km2), all land. Corona was founded in 1887 by John Strother Griffin, and it was incorporated on February 17, 1907. It is named for its colorful oranges, which were prevalent in the region in the early 20th century.
What to Do in Corona
If you’re looking for a place to spend your vacation, you’ll want to check out the city of Corona. Here, you can find all sorts of tourist attractions that will make your visit fun and memorable. From museums to parks, there’s something for everyone in Corona.
One of the best ways to see this city is by taking a tour. There are many companies that offer tours of different parts of the city, and they’re always worth checking out. Plus, if you’re interested in learning about the history of Corona, a tour is a great way to do that as well.
If you’re looking for something else to do while in Corona, there are plenty of options available. You can go shopping at some of the city’s boutiques or explore its vibrant nightlife scene. No matter what your interests are, there’s sure to be something here that will fit them.
Where to Stay in Corona
If you’re looking for a place to stay while in Corona, there are plenty of options. The following is a map of the most popular tourist attractions in Corona, as well as some popular hotels.
Most of the hotels have great deals right now, so be sure to check their websites for current specials.
Some other places to stay in Corona include:
– La Quinta Inn & Suites By Wyndham Corona
– Courtyard by Marriott Ontario – Corona
– Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario – Corona
– Best Western Plus Ontario Hotel
– Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario – Ontario Mills
– Rodeway Inn & Suites – Ontario Mills
Where to Eat in Corona
There are many great restaurants in Corona that offer a variety of cuisines and menus. Some of our favorites include El Agave, Rosa’s Mexican Grill, and Pita Pit.
If you’re looking for a casual meal, we recommend trying out one of the local cafes like Java Joe’s or Starbucks. If you’re looking for a bit more upscale dining experience, try out one of the restaurants in the Altadena area like Zuma or The Ritz-Carlton.
Finally, if you’re looking for something unique and delicious, definitely check out some of the local food trucks! They always have something new and exciting to offer.
Shopping Around Corona
If you’re looking for a little retail therapy while in Corona, be sure to check out some of the local boutiques. Here are some of the best places to find unique and trendy pieces:
-Lulu Boutique: This store offers a range of unique clothing and accessories. You’ll love their vintage finds as well as the new arrivals.
-BMW of Corona: If you’re in the market for a luxury car, this is the place to go. They’ve got everything from sports cars to convertibles.
-Corona Frame Shop: This shop is great for framing your photos and memories. They have a wide selection of photo frames, mats, and more.
-Sofia’s Boutique: This store is known for its high-quality clothing and accessories. You’ll find everything from formalwear to maternity clothes here.