Clearwater Florida is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and is located on the Gulf of Mexico, north of Tampa and St. Petersburg. The area enjoys unparalled beauty and it’s very popular with tourists due to its many beaches, attractions, historical buildings, nature reserves and natural springs.
Map of Clearwater
Clearwater is a beautiful city located on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s known for its white sand beaches, palm-lined streets, and crystal-clear water. Visitors can enjoy activities including swimming, biking, fishing, and kayaking. There are also plenty of places to eat and drink. Clearwater is perfect for a vacation or weekend getaway.
Map of Clearwater Florida – Your Tourist Guide Photo Gallery
Clearwater, Florida is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the United States. From its white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters to its lush vegetation and wildlife, Clearwater offers tourists a diverse array of attractions to explore. Here are five of Clearwater’s most popular tourist attractions:
1. Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Home to more than 2,000 marine animals from around the world, the Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a must-see for tourists visiting Clearwater. The aquarium offers fascinating exhibits that allow visitors to learn about the aquatic creatures that live in Clearwater Bay.
2. Clearwater Beach: One of Clearwater’s most popular tourist destinations, Clearwater Beach is known for its beautiful white sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. The beach is also home to several restaurants and bars, as well as a variety of shops and galleries.
3. Kennedy Space Center: The birthplace of America’s space program, Kennedy Space Center is a must-see for tourists visiting Clearwater. Visitors can explore the center’s exhibits about space exploration, or take a ride on one of the center’s famous rocketships.
4. St Petersburg Pier: Built in 1881, St. Petersburg Pier is a popular tourist destination located along Clearwater Beach. Visitors can visit the pier’s observation decks to see panoramic views of Clearwater Beach, or simply enjoy their lunch at one of its many restaurants.
5. Jekyll Island: One of Georgia’s most famous vacation destinations, Jekyll Island is home to the Jekyll Island Club and a number of water parks and amusement areas. Visitors can also enjoy the area’s shopping and dining options, as well as its broad array of beach accommodations.
Shopping in Clearwater
Clearwater is a great place to shop for tourists. The city has a variety of stores and malls that are perfect for shoppers of all levels of experience. There are also plenty of boutiques and other shops perfect for discerning shoppers. If you’re looking for unique souvenirs, Clearwater is the place to go. You can find everything from local artisans to world-renowned brands. Plus, the city’s location on the Gulf Coast makes it easy to find deals on items like beach gear and clothes.
Whether you’re in town for a day or a week, there’s a lot to see and do in Clearwater. From browsing the boutiques to soaking up the sun at the beach, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city.
Clearwater is located on the Gulf of Mexico and is the largest city in Pinellas County. The area around Clearwater has many attractions that make it a great place to visit. Nearby areas include St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Sarasota.
Clearwater is known for its beaches, including Siesta Key Beach, which is one of the most popular in Florida. There are also many restaurants and bars in Clearwater that offer a variety of foods and drinks. The city also has a number of parks and gardens that offer beautiful scenery.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the primary tourist attraction in Clearwater?
The primary tourist attraction in Clearwater is the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Other popular attractions include the Clearwater Beach Boardwalk, Dunedin Marina, and Springs at Clearwater.
3. What should visitors know about parking in Clearwater?
Visitors should be aware that there is limited parking available in Clearwater. Visitors are advised to use public transportation or park at one of the many nearby parking garages.